100 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
LogTag USRIC-4 Single Use USB Temperature Recorder joins every one of the features of an advanced temperature recorder with a 3937 log memory and a six-month operating life in a robust and inexpensive package. USRIC-4 plugs directly into the computer USB for easy configuration by the user for a wide range of recording and alert conditions.
Features of LogTag USRIC-4 Single Use USB Temperature Recorder :
- Integral USB connector – no separate Interface Cradle required.
- Up to 4,000 real-time temperature recordings.
- User-configurable options – no need to buy a special recorder for each application.
- Customize start options, logging interval, alert parameters, and many more.
- A real-time clock provides date/time stamps for each temperature reading.
- push-to-start button with optional delay or a specific time & date.
- Robust and durable polycarbonate case with plug for secure mounting.
- Suitable for multiple independent receivers, clinical trials, and last-mile distribution.
|Range||-30°C to +60°C|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +60°C|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to +40°C|
|Sampling Interval||Configurable from 1 minute to 18 hours|
|Recording Indication||Flashing ‘OK’ indicator / flashing ‘ALERT’ indicator|
|Rated Absolute Accuracy||Better than ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) for measurements from - 5°C to +30°C (23°F to +86°F) Better than ±0.8°C (±1.5°F) for other measurements|
|Sensor Reaction Time||Typically less than 5 minutes(T90) in moving air (1m/s)|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date/time|
|Power Supply||3V Lithium battery - non replaceable|
|Battery Life||Shelf life of up to two years before configuration. Six months operating life from the time of configuration|
|Download Time||Typically less than 10 seconds from time of insertion to availability of data in LogTag® Analyze|
|Environmental||IEC 60529: IP64 with USB cap fitted|
|Alarm Functions||High/low, single, consecutive and cumulative alarm events, ‘OK’/’ALERT’ indicators|
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0, A-type plug|
|Software||LogTag Analyzer® 2.6 or higher|
|Dimensions||93 X 54.5 X 8.6mm including protective USB cap|