Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Kusam-Meco KM 63 Digital Vibration Meter adopts the piezoelectric effect of artificial polarized ceramic for design. It is suitable for observing all kinds of vibrating mechanical facilities, especially the vibration measurement of rotating and reciprocating machinery. The unit can measure acceleration, velocity, and displacement.
Features of Kusam-Meco Digital Vibration Meter:
- Visually displays measurement value & state.
- Acceleration, Velocity, and displacement measurement.
- Different vibration frequency selection.
- High sensitivity probe for accurate measurement.
- Provides long and short probe head, each one is suitable for different situation measurement.
- Equipped with AC signal output interface.
- Low power indication function.
- Auto power-off.
- Backlight LCD display.
- Simple to use, the structure is compact, portable for carrying along with the measurement.
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||30 to 90%RH|
|Display||3.5 Digits LCD Backlight display|
|Displays update cycle||1 second|
|Static current||≤ 20mA|
|Operating Current||≤ 25mA|
|Low battery indication||6.9V ± 0.2V|
|Output||AC output 2V peak (display full scale) load impedance 10KΩ or more earphones can be connected.|
|Auto Power Off||Turns off automatically after 60 seconds.|
|Power Supply||9V Battery|
|Battery Life||20 hours|
|Dimensions||67 x 30 x183 mm|