Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Kanomax 6036 Hot Wire Anemometer comes with data logging for 1500 records, PC software to download and review data or prepare a customer survey, and an articulating telescopic probe that makes it easy to calculate even for those tricky ceiling ducts at the proper 90-degree angle. It is also possible to program the device with many duct sizes and shapes (square, rectangular, or round) and then assign these ducts volumetric flow rates. For the contractor to find an inexpensive but yet extremely precise instrument, the Anemometer Standard model is an affordable option. With increased durability, the articulating probe has been strengthened. The new architecture quickly flexes and can last for several years. The telescoping function of the probe makes it possible to take cross measurements at ceiling ducts and other areas that are hard to access.
Features of Kanomax Anemometer:
- Measures and views air velocity and air temperature simultaneously.
- The telescopic articulating probe makes it possible to assess ceiling ducts and other areas that are difficult to access.
- Data logging is capable of saving up to 1500 records, enabling users to work longer before pausing to transfer data to a PC.
- Built with an automated mechanism for air pressure compensation.
- USB connection that can be quickly uploaded to your PC or laptop.
- A black-lit, highly visible display.
- With the OPTIONAL OSHA APPROVED Hands-Free Case, make sure that you order it.
- NIST TRACEABLE Certificate of Calibration.
|Air Velocity Range||2 to 6000 FPM (0.01 to 30.0m/s)|
|Air velocity Resolution||1 FPM (0.01 m/s)|
|Air Velocity Accuracy||+/- 3.0% of READING or 0.015 m/s|
|Temperature Resolution||1°F (0.1°C)|
|Temperature Accuracy||+/- 1°F (+/- 0.5 °C)|
|Temperature Range||-5 to 5 kPa|
|Differential Pressure Range||-5 to 5 kPa|
|Differential Pressure Resolution||0.01 m/s 0.1 m/s|
|Differential Pressure Accuracy||±3% of READING or ±0.01|
|Analog Output||DC 0 to 3V|
|Interface||USB / Printer|
|Datalogging||Stores up to 1500 measurement data|
|Power Supply||6 × AA Batteries or AC Adaptor (AC 100 to 240V , 50/60Hz)|
|Operaing Environment||Main body: 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C) with no condensation Probe: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C) with no condensation|
|Storage Environment||14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C) with no condensation|