50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
IMAGESCO GCA 07 Series Geiger Muller Counter with external probe is one of the finest radiation detecting instruments. GCA-07 can detect alpha,beta,gamma, and X rays above 3 MeV, 50 KeV, and 7 KeV respectively. GCA-07 uses a modest LCD panel with current count and radiation level in 2 lines by 16 character display. The NRC certification certifies your Geiger counter has passed ANSI-STD N323A calibration using a NIST traceable source from an independent US licensed laboratory conforming to the United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission NRC regulations 10-CFR-34 and 10-CFR-35 standards (available at additional costs through the manufacturer). Geiger Muller counter is a hand-held easy-to-use apparatus with a verified track record and is one of the best-known radiation detection instruments.
Features of IMAGESCO GCA 07 Series Geiger Muller Counter with external probe:
- 1 Count Per Minute (CPM) To 10,000 Counts Per Second (CPS).
- Radiation range ranges from 0.001 mR/hr resolution to 1000 mR/hr Range (Imperial Measurements); 0.01 uSv/hr resolution – 10 mSv/hr range (Metric Measurements).
- A 9V battery (not included) is used for power. A 110-220 VAC wall transformer power supply is included.
- Easy to read LCD screen with numerical display and software for printing results in a bar graph format.
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NCR) certified accuracy.
|Model No||GCA-07 Series|
|Measuring Parameters||Alpha, Beta, X-Ray, and Gamma|
|Range||1000 mR/hr / 10 mSv/hr|
|Resolution||1.0uR/hr / 0.01uSv/hr|
|Alpha particles sensitivity||above 3.0 MeV|
|Beta particles sensitivity||above 50 KeV|
|X rays and Gama sensitivity||above 7 KeV|
|Dimensions||190 x 101 x 51mm|