Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
HTC VT-100 Thermal Imaging Camera is an efficient, non-invasive, secure way to let you see patterns of a hot spot or cold spot, calculate temperature accurately, and store images for instant trouble-shooting. Help you foresee challenges before they happen. Quickly and reliably recognizes regions with unknown challenges for resource and cost savings.
Features of HTC VT-100 Thermal Imaging Camera
- TFT Color LCD display.
- Adjustable emissivity and reflected background compensation improve measurement accuracy on the semi-reflective surface.
- Hot and Coldspot temperature markers that guide the user to the hottest and coldest regions in the infrared heat map.
- Select the color palette.
- Visual and heat map image alignment.
- Image capture and save it in the SD Card.
|Temperature Range||-20 to 300 ºC / -4 to 572ºF|
|Accuracy||±2% or reading ±2 ºC / 3.6 ºF|
|Visible Light Image Resolution||300000 pixels|
|Display||2.5 inch Color LCD Display|
|Operating Temperature||-5 to +45 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +55 °C|
|Image Frequency||6 Hz|
|Thermal Sensitivity||0.15 Deg C|
|Relative Humidity||10 to 80% RH|
|Emissivity||0.1 to 1.0|
|Field of view||20 x 20º|
|Spectral Range||8μm to 14μm|
|Battery Life||6 Hours|
|Dimensions||223 X 88 X 65 mm|