Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Features Of Honeywell MicroClip Series Gas Detector:
- Durable, battery-powered lithium polymer battery — tested to last in extreme environments.
- Ergonomic and wearable — doesn’t overload you.
- Real-time gas fixations appeared on LCD.
- Bright, wide-point visual alert bars.
- IP68 rating guarantees the most extreme assurance against residue and water — up to 45 minutes at a depth of 1.2 m.
- User-accommodating, carefully designed task with only one button and natural LCD symbols.
- Self-trial of sensors, battery status, circuit uprightness and capable of being heard/visual alerts on startup.
- Compatible with MicroDock II docking station for mechanized knock tests and alignment.
- Compatible with Fleet Manager II software for reporting and fleet management.
|Model 1||GasAlertMicroClip XL: low up-front cost with a two-year warranty.|
|Model 2||GasAlertMicroClip X3: three‑year warranty and a new oxygen sensor that extends overall expected service lifetime to 5 years.|
|Measuring Parameters||CO, Combustible Gases, H2S, O2|
|H2S||0 to 100 ppm|
|CO||0 to 500 PPM|
|O2||0 to 30.0% Vol|
|Combustible Gases||0 to 100% Vol|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +50°C|
|Operating Humidity||0% - 95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Alarm||Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB) • Low, High, TWA, STEL, OL (over limit)|
|Ratings||IP68 – up to 45 minutes at 1.2 m (GasAlertMicroClip XL and X3) EMI/RFI: Complies with EMC Directive 2004/108/EC|
|Tests||Audible/visual alarms on activation; sensors, battery and circuitry (continuous)|
|Certifications & Approvals||ATEX , IECEx|
|Dimension||113 X 60 X 31 mm|
|Weight||GasAlertMicroClip XL: 190 Grams ; GasAlertMicroClip X3: 179 Grams|