100 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Features of Honeywell T2798i2000 Temperature Controller:
- PI (proportional plus integral) control action gives exact, stable, and comfortable temperature control.
- Compatible with series 70 direct-coupled damper / valve actuator like ML7161, ML7174, ML7420 / ML7421series ML7425, ML7984 series, N20010, S10010, M7410E series, CN7505, CN7510 / CN72 series CN7220 & CN7234 also VC79 series etc.
- Backlit LCD to display both setting and estimated value.
- Adjustable Zero Energy Band, On/Off Differential, Proportional Band, and Temperature Offset.
- The analog output can be forced manually to be helpful for installation & commissioning.
- Optional 2 to 10Vdc or 4 to 20mA direct acting and reverse acting analog output.
- Selectable internal and external temperature sensor.
- Wide temperature control range (-20 to 110 °C by utilizing an external temperature sensor) is suitable for extreme temperature control, for example, steam and ice water.
- WatchDog Timer: to resume the controller from hanging condition.
- Brownout effect to avoid malfunctioning and care on power ON and power OFF.
- Pluggable terminal block permits pre-wiring outside of the controller.
- Compact size and slim design give an elegant and attractive modern style appearance
|Set Point Range||-20-110°C (external temperature sensor), 5-50°C (internal temperature sensor)|
|Analog Output||2 to 10 VDC, 4-20 mA|
|Digital Output||2A, 24VAC|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50˚C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 45°C|
|Power Supply||2 VA, 24VAC ±20%, 50/60Hz|
|Mounting||Direct wall mounting with standard electrical mounting box|
|Accessories||DIN Class B, Duct Mount Remote Sensor PT1000|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturing Warranty|