50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Honeywell STT750 SmartLine Temperature Transmitter measures temperature accurately and reliably in industrial processes in tough and noisy environments, converting low-level signals from temperature sensors to analog and digital output signals.
The transmitters attain this all through:
- Onboard cold junction and ambient temperature compensation
- Capacity to work with both separate and dual sensors
- Effortless and easy configuration
- Complete onboard diagnostic capabilities for the sensor and the transmitter.
Honeywell STT750 smart transmitters are contained in a dual compartment temperature transmitter housing. These temperature transmitters offer a modular design where display modules and configuration button modules are interchangeable within the Honeywell SmartLine series. STT750 Smartline temperature transmitters facilitate to improve consistency in the most demanding applications involving noisy plant conditions.
They boost value across the entire plant life cycle by:
- Lowering project costs and startup time
- Avoiding unscheduled downtime
- Enhancing product quality and yield
- Reducing spare parts supply and repair time with enhanced safety.
Features of Honeywell SmartLine Temperature Transmitter:
- Multiple hazardous areas marking (same transmitter suitable for Exd, Exia, and Exn zones)
- Dual compartment design offers separate compartment for display/electronics and terminals
- SmartLine modular design helps with spares stocking
- Temperature Transmitter uncertainty <0.14°C for RTD input
- Update time 125msec
- Stability within 0.01% URL/year for 10 years
- Enhanced Honeywell Experion (DCS) integration
- 2000VDC Galvanic isolation between IP, OP, and ground (noise protection)
- Complete Polarity Insensitivity – 2 wire design will still operate when terminals accidentally reversed
- Enhanced temperature transmitter diagnostics (onboard sensing element health checks)
- Dual sensor input (eg 2x 3wire PT100s) with redundancy/differential options
- Alphanumeric display. Displays up to 9 Datapoints – Loop PV, CJ Temperature, Sensor, RTD Resistance, Loop output, Percent Loop.
- NAMUR NE43 Compliant Outputs
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 to 80 deg C|
|Digital Accuracy||up to .14 Deg C for RTD|
|Input Span Adjustment Range||No limits to adjustments within the Maximum range except minimum span limit of 1 engineering unit|
|Analog Output Digital Communications:||Two-wire, 4 to 20 mA (HART Transmitters only),HART 7 protocol compliant|
|Output Accuracy (HART only)||±0.025 % span|
|Supply Voltage Effect||0.005 % span per volt.|
|Transmitter Turn on Time||HART: 2.5 sec.|
|Analog Input stability||0.01% of URL per year for 10 years|
|Response Time (delay + time constant)||130 - 230 mSec|
|Update time||125 mSec|
|Damping Time Constant||HART: Adjustable from 0 to 102 seconds in 0.1 increments. ,Default: 0.50 seconds|
|Ambient Temperature Effect||Digital Accuracy: For RTD Inputs, 0.0025 °C/°C For T/C Inputs: 0.010 °C/°C, Output D/A: 0.0010 % of span/°C|
|Cold Junction Accuracy||±0.25 °C|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility||IEC 61326-3-1|