Honeywell ppbRAE 3000 Handheld PID VOC Monitor is an accurate VOC measuring instrument for every working condition and monitors real-time readings and area of people. Simple access to light and sensor in seconds without tools.
Features Of Honeywell ppbRAE 3000 Handheld PID VOC Monitor:
- Easy access to battery, light and sensor in seconds without devices.
- Extended territory from 1 ppb to 10,000 ppm with best in class linearity.
- Rugged lodging withstands use in cruel.
- Humidity remuneration with vital dampness and temperature sensors.
- IP-67 waterproof plan for simple cleaning and purification Coordinated.
- Real-time remote inherent – Bluetooth (and discretionary RAELink3 convenient modem) or Mesh Network bolster.
- Integrated Correction Factors rundown of 220 mixes—more than some other PID.
- Includes electric lamp for dull conditions.
- The large realistic presentation presents a gas type, Correction Factor and focus.
||Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
||0 to 9999 ppb
||< 3 Sec
||4 lines, 28 x 43 mm, with LED backlight for enhanced display readability
||-20°C to 50°C
||0% to 95% rh
||Photoionization sensor with standard 10.6 eV or optional 9.8 eV lamp
||1 operation and 2 programming keys, 1 flashlight on/off
||Internal, integrated flow rate at 500 cc/mn, Sample from 100' (30m) horizontally and vertically
||Standard 6 months at one-minute intervals
||Mesh RAE Systems Dedicated Wireless Network
||ISM license-free band. IEEE 802.15.4 Sub 1GHz
|Wireless Range (Typical)
||EchoView Host: LOS > 660 ft (200 m) , ProRAE Guardian & RAEMesh Reader: LOS > 660 ft (200 m) , ProRAE Guardian & RAELink3 Mesh: LOS > 330 ft (100 m)
|Communication and Data Download
||• Download data and upload instrument set-up from PC through charging cradle or optional Bluetooth™ • Wireless data transmission through built-in RF modem
||Supports Bluetooth or RM900
||95 dB (at 12"/30 cm) buzzer and flashing red LED to indicate exceeded preset limits
||• US and Canada: UL, cUL, Classified as Intrinsically Safe for use in Class I, Division 1 Groups A, B, C, D • Europe: ATEX Ex II 2GEx ia IIC/IIB T4 • IECEx: Ex ia IIC/IIB T4
||IP-65 unit running, IP-67 unit off and without flexible probe
||Wireless Approvals : FCC Part 15, CE R&TTE, Others1
||Rechargeable, external field-replaceable Lithium-Ion battery pack ,Alkaline battery adapter
||Provided alongwith and valid for 1 year, traceable to National Standards.
||3 Years warranty for 10.6 eV lamp, 1 year for pump, battery & instrument
||25.5 X 7.6 X 6.4 CM