Honeywell GasAlertMicro 5 Series Utilizes the password capacity to anticipate unapproved alterations of the instrument’s settings. Perfect with BW’s MicroDock II programmed to test and alignment framework, the GasAlertMicro 5 Series is unparalleled in its adaptability, execution and by and large esteem.
Features of Honeywell GasAlertMicro 5 Series :
- Measure up to five atmospheric hazards simultaneously.
- Fully adaptable to suit any application.
- Rapidly change from dispersion mode to the discretionary incorporated directly in the field.
- An integral mechanized direct alternative for remote testing.
- Equipped with inward vibrating caution for high commotion regions.
- Two power choices: AA basic or battery-powered hot-swappable battery packs.
- Multi-dialect bolster in English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese.
|Gases Detected(Model 1)
||H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, CI2, NH3, NO2, HCN, CIO2, O3 and combustibles
||GasAlertMicro 5 PID
|Gases Detected(Model 2)
||VOCs (PID), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, CI2, NH3, NO2, HCN, CIO2, O3 and combustibles
||GasAlertMicro 5 IR
|Gases Detected(Model 3)
||CO2 (IR), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, NH3, O3 and combustibles
||Optional; Sample from up to 66 ft. / 20 m
||Model 1: Plug-in, electrochemical cell (toxic and oxygen);catalytic (LEL), Model 2: Plug-in, electrochemical cell (toxic and oxygen); catalytic (LEL); Photoionization detector (PID) with 10.6 eV la
||-10 to +40°C (PID), -20 to +50°C
||Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms on activation, battery (continuous
||Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB),Low, High, STEL, TWA, OL (over limit)
||EMI/RFI: Complies with EMC Directive 89/336/EEC IP 65/66
|Certifications & Approvals
||ATEX , IECEx
||145 X 74 X 38 mm