100 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Greystone carbon monoxide detector is accessible in either space or duct mount configurations. The voltage signal may likewise be set to 0-5 or 0-10 Vdc. The detecting extent and output might be scaled to either 100, 150, 300, 400, or 500 ppm by means of the onboard menu. Greystone CMD5B 4 and 5 Series carbon monoxide locator utilizes an electrochemical sensor to screen the carbon monoxide level and yields a field-selectable 4-20 mA, 0-5 or 0-10 Vdc. The detecting reach and yield might be scaled to either 100, 150, 300, 400, or 500 ppm by means of the installer menu.
- A front board LCD is standard to guarantee simple setup and task.
- It is accessible in either divider/surface or pipe mount designs.
- Other standard highlights incorporate a backdrop illumination for the LCD, a front board test switch, a status sign, and an alert bell.
- The test capacity may likewise be controlled remotely with a computerized input flag.
- The installed menu permits the neighborhood arrangement of all gadget parameters.
- Discretionary highlights incorporate a couple of alert transfers and additionally RS-485 system correspondence designed for either Modbus or BACnet convention.