100 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Features of the GE Telaire T5100 CO2 Transmitter:
- Patented, Absorption Infrared Gas sensing engine provides high accuracy in a compact low cost package.
- Patented ABC Logic™ self-calibration system eliminates the need for manual calibration in most applications.
- Lifetime CO2 calibration guarantee when using ABC Logic™.
- Mounting plate with two-piece terminal blocks provides quick, easy wiring.
- Gas permeable, water-resistant CO2 diffusion filter prevents particulate and water contamination of the sensor.
- Sensors are shipped factory calibrated.
- Modern enclosure.
- Reliable (20 years of low-cost infrared sensor manufacturing).
- Available output options: Voltage 0-10V or 0-5V (jumper selectable) Or current 4-20 mA.
- UIP software is compatible with customizations.
|Manufacturer||Telaire by GE (General Electric)|
|Range||0 to 2000 ppm|
|Accuracy_1||± 30 ppm or 3% of the reading shown,whichever is higher*|
|CO2 Warm-Up Time||<2 minutes (operational) 10 minutes (maximum accuracy)|
|Analog (CO2)||• 0 to 5 V, or 0 to 10 V jumper selectable (100 Ω output impedance) • Or 4 to 20 mA (RL maximum 500 Ω) • Voltage and current outputs are not available simultaneously • Digital to analog error ±1%|
|Output||Field selectable voltage or current Voltage only (0-10 or 0-5V)- Current only (4-20 mA)|
|Signal Update||Every 5 seconds|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Temperature Dependance||0.2% FS per °C (±0.11% per °F)|
|Pressure dependency||0.135% of reading per mm Hg|
|Sensing Method||Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption gold plated optics Patented ABC Logic self Calibration algorithm|
|Power Supply||18-30 VAC RMS, 50/60 Hz, or 18 to 42 VDC, polarity protected|
|Power Consumption||Typical 0.7 W at normal voltage of 24V AC RMS|
|Flammability Classification||UL94 5VA|
|Stability||<2% of FS over life of sensor (15 years)|