GE Telaire T8041 depends on the assimilation of light in a gold-plated intelligent light pipe or waveguide dissemination gas chamber. A gas penetrable PTFE channel averts particulate and water defilement of the sensor. Light is caught up in extent to the CO2concentration and the staying light is estimated and changed over into a simple flag.
• One of the littlest in-pipe CO2 transmitters available
• Simple establishment (mounting equipment and directions included)3
• Ideally suited for OEM producers that must oblige littler <6 inches(15.2 cm) HVAC return air channels.
• Offers standard 0-10 volt yield
• Patented assimilation infrared/gas detecting motor gives high precision in a conservative, ease bundle
• Patented ABC Logic™ self-adjustment framework wipes out the requirement for manual alignment in many applications
• Gas penetrable, water-safe dissemination channel anticipates particulate and water pollution of the sensor.
|Duct Air velocity|