100 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
GE Telaire T7000 Handheld Indoor Air Quality Monitor offers information logging and RH data gathering capacities when acquired with accessible embellishments. Product packs incorporate a power adapter. The unit is estimated to work for at least 80 hours on 4 AA batteries.
Features of GE Telaire T7000 Handheld Indoor Air Quality Monitor:
- Patented dual beam, Absorption Infrared™ gas sensor ensures long term stability and durability.
- Large, easy to read display. Temperature displayed in °F or °C. CO2 displayed in ppm. Easily adjusted for altitude changes.
- Fast, simple calibration using external port and display. Calibrate with ambient air or bottled gas.
- Calibrate, set elevation, change °F or °C using on-board controls or an optional computer interface (UIP Kit model 2072)
- Flip out stand for desktop monitoring. Voltage output via the RJ45 connector provides an easy interface to most dataloggers.
- Plug-in AC power adaptor.
- Operates for up to 80 hours on 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Displays cfm-per-person ventilation rate based on CO2 inside-outside differential reading.
|Measuring Parameters||Carbon Dioxide, Temperature|
|Carbon Dioxide||0 to 10,000 PPM Display, 0 to 4,000 PPM Voltage Output|
|Accuracy_1||±50 ppm or 5% of reading, whichever is greater|
|Temperature||0 to 50 Deg.C: Display, 0 to 40 Deg.C: Voltage Output|
|Resolution_2||0.1 Deg. C|
|Accuracy_2||+/- 1 Deg. C|
|Display||Independent CO2 and temperature readings. Calculates and displays ventilation rates|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C),0 to 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Sample Time||Diffusion or flow through (50 to 100 ml/min)|
|Response Time||20 to 30 minutes (case must equilibrate with environment)|
|Battery||4 AA batteries|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|