50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Fluke 941 Light Meter is a handheld tool for accurate measurement of light in different environments. This Lux Meter can measure light up to 20,000 FC of lux with an accuracy of 0.01 FC/LUX.
Features Of Fluke 941 :
- One button to switch between lux or foot-candles in display options
- Fluke 941 can measure up to 20,000 lux or foot candles
- Data can be held on the display using the data hold function.
- Min/max ability to show high and low readings
- Auto power off to save battery life
- Includes protective sensor cap
|Range||20, 200, 2000, 20000, 200000 Lux 20, 200, 2000, 20000FC (footcandle)|
|Precision||30°±2%, 60 °±6 %, 80 °±25 %, Cosine angle corrected according to the grade A general specifications of JIS C 1609:1993 and CNS 5119 A, ±3% (at 2854°K - calibrated by the common incandescent lamp), ±6% other visible light sources Cosine error|
|Sampling Rate||2.5 times/second for the digital display|
|Display||3.5 digit 1999-point LCD screen|
|Sensor Type||Silicon photoelectric diode and optical filter|
|Battery||9V battery, about 200 hours of battery life|
|Power Supply||9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6LR61|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Dimension (Sensor)||80 X 55 X 29 mm|
|Dimensions||130 X 63 X 38 mm|