100 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Fluke 718 Pressure Calibrator gives a total pressure calibration answer for the transmitters, gauges, and switches. This reduced pressure calibration solution is around one-third of the size of practically identical instruments and weighs only one kilogram(two pounds). This interesting simple to clean pump shields the pump from harm and gives the capacity to support the pump without dismantling, even in the field.
Features of Fluke Pressure Calibrator :
- Pressure Source can calibrate and maintain almost any pressure device.
- Easy to leaned in Integrated pump, when accidentally exposed to fluids that reduce the cost of ownership and repairs and enables servicing the pump in the field
- Error % calculation for quicker pass/fail decision making in the field
- Best in class mA accuracy of 0.015% for better measurement confidence and workload coverage
- Min/Max/Hold to capture changing measurements
- Switch test feature for quicker and more accurate pressure switch testing
- New 1 and 300 psi pressure ranges mean fewer extra tools required
- 1, 30, 100 & 300 psi ranges now available
- Milliamp Measurement calibrates and maintains almost any pressure device.
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C to 55° C|
|Relative Humidity||95 % (10 °C to 30 °C); 75 % (30 °C to 40 °C); 45 % (40 °C to 50 °C); 35 % (50 °C to 55 °C)|
|Temperature||-40 °C to 60 °C|
|Safety||CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1: 1992|
|Operating Altitude||3,000 M max|
|Shock & Vibration||1 m drop test, Random, 2 g, 5 Hz to 500 Hz|
|EMC||EN50082-1: 1992 and EN55022: 1994 Class B|
|Size||216 mm x 94 mm x 66 mm (8.50 in x 3.72 in x 2.60 in)|