100 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer has Large, illuminated showcase which makes information less demanding to peruse, even in dull regions. It shows the base, most extreme or normal temperature, or the distinction between two estimations. Has High and Low cautions for quick showcase of estimations outside the points of configuration.
Features Of IR Thermometer:
- Dust and water-safe: IP54 appraised for residue and water obstruction.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tried.
- Ergonomically composed: Completely updated for a more normal hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; clasps to your device belt or waist band or effortlessly fits into your tool stash.
- large backlit displays, reading data is easy even in dark areas.
|Model No||62 Max|
|Measuring Range||-30 °C to 500 °C (-22 °F to 932 °F)|
|Accuracy_1||± 1.5 °C or ± 1.5 % of reading ± 2.0 at -10 °C to 0 °C ± 3.0 at -30 °C to -10 °C|
|Resolution_1||10:1 (calculated at 90 % energy)|
|Repeatability||± 0.8 % of reading or <± 1.0 °C (2 °F), whichever is greater|
|Response Time||<500 ms (95 % of reading) Spectral Response: 8 to 14 microns Emissivity: 0.10 to 1.00|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||Non- condensing @ ≤ 10°C, ≤ 90% RH @ 10°C to 30°C, ≤ 75% RH @ 30°C to 40°C, ≤ 45% RH @ 40°C to 50°C|
|Operating Altitude||2000 meters above mean sea level|
|Storage Altitude||12,000 meters above mean sea level|
|Power Supply||1.5 V AA Battery|
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturing Warranty|
|Dimension||(175 x 85 x 75) mm (6.88 x 3.34 x 2.95) inches|
|Weight||255 g (8.99 oz)|