Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Fluke 566 and 568 Infrared Thermometer helps quickly navigate and adjust emissivity, start to collect the data or turn on and off alarms, with just a few pushes of a button. With a rugged, user-friendly, ergonomic design, the Fluke infrared thermometer can withstand tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments.
Features of Fluke 568 and 566 Infrared Thermometer:
- Compatibility with all standard mini connector K-type thermocouples allows you to hold/save your thermocouple investments.
- Confidently measure a wide range of surfaces with the adjustable emissivity feature, including a built-in material table.
- Capture up to 99 points (568) or 20 points (566) of data, for downloading and remembering later.
- Fluke View Forms software (568) enables to analyze data easily.
- See your data immediately without leaving the site, using the USB (568) and your laptop for “Hands-free” data-logging.
- Confidently troubleshoot equipment with 1 % measurement precision.