100 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Fluke 2AC Voltage Detector measures the voltage from 90V to 1000V with the help of an integrated chip provided in this instrument for accurate measurement. Fluke Voltage Detector can sense the steady-state electrostatic ﬁeld produced by AC voltage through insulation without any contact with the bare conductor. This Voltage tester has various applications suitable for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial needs. The tip of the Fluke voltage tester glows red when within close proximity of an outlet, terminal strip, or power cord where voltage is present.
Features Of Fluke Non-Contact Voltage Alert Meter:
- Using special low power circuitry battery life can be sustained to ensure 2AC is always ready
- Battery Check button ensures that the battery is in good condition
- For best in class user protection CAT IV 1000 V overvoltage rating.
- Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage
- Fluke ruggedness and reliability
- Two-year warranty
|Model No||2 AC|
|Voltage Sensing Range||90 to 1000 V AC|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50 °C|
|Operating Humidity||0% to 95% (0°C to 30°C) ,0% to 75% (30°C to 40°C),0% to 45% (40°C to 55°C)|
|Operating Altitude||2000 m (CAT IV 1000 V)|
|IP Rating||IP 40|
|Safety||Meets IEC 61010-1:2001, UL 61010-1 (2nd ed.), CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-04, and ISA-82.02.01 Pollution Degree 2|
|EMC||Meets IEC 61326-1:2006|
|Battery Life||Typical battery life of greater than one year|
|Warranty||2 Years Manufacturing Warranty|