100 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Extech TH10 Temperature USB Data Logger measures and stores up to 32,000 temperature readings. The user can easily set up the logging rate, high/low alarm and start-mode, and download the stored data by plugging the module into a PC’s USB port and running the supplied PC software.
Features Of Extech Temperature USB Data Logger:
- Data logs up to 32,000 temperature readings
- Selectable data sampling rate: 2s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 1m, 5m, 10m,30m, 1hr, 2hr, 3hr, 6hr, 12hr, 24hr
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status Indication via Red/Yellow LED and Green LED
- Complete with 3.6V Lithium battery, mounting bracket, protective USB cap, Windows® 98, 2000, XP, Vista,7, 8 and 10 compatible analysis software.
|Model No||Extech TH10|
|Temperature||-40 to 70°C|
|Accuracy_1||±1.0°C for -10 to 40°C & ±2.0°C for all other ranges|
|Operating Temperature||-35 to 80°C (-31 to 176° F)|
|Logging Interval||Selectable sampling interval: From 2 seconds up to 24 hours|
|Battery Life||1 year (typ.) depending on logging rate, ambient temperature, & use of Alarm LEDs|
|Dimensions||101 X 25 X 23 mm|