100 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Extech IR267 Mini Infrared Thermometer non-contact Infrared (IR) Thermometer measures up to 1112ºF (600ºC) with an inherent laser pointer to recognize the target zone and enhance the point. Sort K input takes into account high-temperature estimations up to 1832°F (1000°C). Built-in temperature sensor likewise measures Air Temperature
Features of Extech Mini IR Thermometer:
- Presentations Ambient (Air) Temperature and non-contact Infrared or Type K thermocouple readings at the same time 12:1 separation to target proportion.
- Worked in a laser pointer that distinguishes the target region.
- Movable emissivity for better precision an assortment of surfaces.
- Programmable high/low caution alarms the client outwardly and discernably when temperature surpasses set breaking points (capable of being heard alert can be quieted).
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF work shows the most extreme, least, normal, and MAX less MIN esteems.
- Programmed Data Hold when trigger discharged.
|Model No||Extech IR267|
|Temperature||Ambient: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C), IR: -58 to 1112°F (-50 to 600°C), Type K: -58 to 1832°F (-50 to 1000°C)|
|Accuracy_1||±2% of reading or ±4°F/2°C|
|Distance to spot size||12:1|
|Emissivity adjustment||0.05 to 1.00 (adjustable)|
|Ambient Temperature||Ambient: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)|
|Dimension||153 X 120 X 42 mm|