97 in stock
HTTPS Secured PaymentHTTPS, the lock icon in the address bar, an encrypted website connection. While it was once reserved primarily for passwords and other sensitive data, the entire web is gradually leaving HTTP behind and switching to HTTPS. The 'S' in HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It’s the secure version of the standard “hypertext transfer protocol”. Most importantly, your payment is also secured.
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Features Of Extech Carbon Monoxide Meter:
- At the same time displays Carbon Monoxide (CO) concentration, Air Temperature, and Relative Humidity readings with the date (Year, Month, Day) and time.
- Visibly bright LED demonstrates active monitoring (green) or surpassed the CO alarm threshold (red).
- Loud audible beeper alarm level meets UL 2013 Standard >85dB @ 3 meters
- The alarm threshold can e adjustable the default value is 30ppm.
- Designed with an Electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensor.
- Record/Recall Max reading for CO concentration.
- CO calibration with recall function.
- Universal AC adapter (100V-240V)
- Multiple plug types (US, EU, UK, AUS).
|Measuring Parameters||Carbon Monoxide, Humidity, Temperature|
|Carbon Monoxide||0 to 999ppm|
|Temperature||-10 to 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||10 to 90% RH|
|Memory||99 data points|
|Alarm||Visible and Audible alarm|
|Dimensions||155 X 87 X 81 mm|