100 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Extech AN 100 CFM/CMM Thermo Anemometer can accurately measure Air Velocity, Air Flow (volume) and Temperature. The easy-to-read backlight LCD includes primary and secondary displays with numerous status indications.
Features Of Extech Thermo Anemometer:
- Auto Power Off.
- Super Large LCD Backlight Display.
- Data Hold and MIN/MAX.
- Simultaneous display of Air Flow or Air Velocity plus Ambient Temperature.
- Easy to set the dimensions of Area (ft² or m²) are stored in the meter’s internal memory for the next power on.
- 20 point average for Air Flow.
- 3% velocity accuracy via low friction 2.83″ D (72 mm) ball bearing vane wheel on 3.9 ft (120 cm) cable.
|Model No||AN 100|
|Measuring Parameters||Air Flow, Air Velocity, Temperature|
|Air Velocity||0.4 to 30 m/s|
|Air Flow||0 to 9999 CMM (m3/min)/ 0 to 9999 CFM (ft3/min)|
|Temperature||-10˚C to +60˚C|
|Sensors||Air velocity/flow sensor: Conventional angled vane arms with lowfriction ball bearing|
|Storage Temperature||-10˚C to +60˚C|
|Storage Humidity||<80% RH|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50˚C|
|Operating Humidity||< 80% RH.|
|Display||Large LCD Backlit|
|Battery Life||80 hours approx. (if the Backlight is used continuously, battery life will be reduced significantly)|
|Auto Power Off||Auto shut off after 20 minutes to preserve battery life|
|Sampling Rate||1 reading per second approx.|
|Power Consumption||8.3 mA DC approx|
|Dimension||Main instrument: 178 x 74 x 33mm (7.0 x 2.9 x1.2") Sensor Head: 70mm (2.75”) Inside Diameter Sensor Head: 76.2mm (3.0”) Outside Diameter|
|Weight||725g (1.6 lbs) including battery & probe|