HTTPS Secured PaymentHTTPS, the lock icon in the address bar, an encrypted website connection. While it was once reserved primarily for passwords and other sensitive data, the entire web is gradually leaving HTTP behind and switching to HTTPS. The 'S' in HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It’s the secure version of the standard “hypertext transfer protocol”. Most importantly, your payment is also secured.
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Operation Instructions of Elitech TI-30 LCD Temperature Indicator:
- Press and hold the START button about 5 seconds until a dot ● appears on the left top of the screen normally, the indicator is started.
- If it defaults start delay, press and releases either button, the dot will flash continuously for 30 seconds and then the LCD turns off.
- If the indicator is started in start delay status, it cannot be turned off by pressing the STOP button. After the start delay elapses, press and hold STOP about 5 seconds until the dot disappears from the screen, indicating the indicator is stopped. It cannot be started again by pressing the START button.
- Press and release either button to view the records.
- Note: Keep the indicator in ambient temperature before it is started. To ensure its protection grade, please do not immerse the indicator in corrosive liquid, such as ethyl alcohol, oleic acid, etc.
|Temperature||-30 ℃ to 70 ℃|
|Accuracy||-20℃ to + 40℃±0.5℃, other±1℃|
|Storage Temperature||-25℃ to 60℃|
|Sensor Type||internal NTC|
|Log Interval||5 Min (Default)|
|Start Modes||Press START button 5s|
|Stop Modes||Press STOP button 5s|
|Start Delay||1min - 12h, configurable before delivery (stepping unit: 1 min)|
|LCD Display||7 icons|
|Power Supply||internal CR2450 lithium battery|
|Battery Life||2 yr at 25℃ with log interval set at 5 min|
|Dimensions||77 X 46 X 12 mm|