Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Dwyer 475-1-FM-AV Air Velocity Kit all-in-one kit, is thin, lightweight, and simple to use. Requires no setup or scaling. Digital manometer reads from 0-20.00 “w.c. with F.S. precision of ±0.5 percent and small divisions to 0.01. Wide 1/2” LCD readings are simple to be seen in dimly lit areas and have a “low battery” alert. In there is a 6 “stainless steel Pitot tube with an integrated compression fitting to hold it safely while taking measurements. Also, two static pressure tips with magnetic mounting pressure drop over filters, condenser coils, etc. package contains complete with rubber tubing, 9V battery, phase drill, AV calculator slide rule, and custom-designed carrying case.
Features of Dwyer 475-1-FM-AV Air Velocity Kit:
- Features an air velocity kit with a pitot tube, a rubber tube, and a pressure point.
- Range: from 0 to 20.00 “w.c. (4.982 kPa)
- Pressure Max: 10 psi
- The durable aluminum case prevents the unit from harm during transport/use.
- Wide, simple to read LCD and simple to run
- FM certified to be naturally secure in unsafe environments, Class 1, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T4 Ta = 70 ° C
|Range||0 to 4.000 in w.c. (0 to 0.996 kPa)|
|Accuracy||For temp. between 60 to 78°F (15.6 to 25.6°C)±0.5% FS; For temp. between 32 to 60°F and 78 to 104°F (0 to 15.6°C and 25.6 to 40°C)1.5% FS|
|Display||4-digit LCD (.425 H x .234 W digits).|
|Pressure Hysteresis||±0.1% of FS|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C)|
|Temperature Limits||0 to 140°F (-17.8 to 60°C)|
|Compensated Temperature Limits||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Power Requirements||9-volt alkaline battery. Battery included but not connected.|
|Weight||10.8 oz (306 g).|