Drager X-plore® 8500 Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR)
Drager X-plore® 8500 Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) as the most rugged and heavy-duty design with rubber protectors and high ingress protection (IP65) against dust and water jets from all directions. This PAPR has the latest Li-ion battery technology that provides power for at least 4 h (standard version) and 8 h (high-capacity version), respectively. The air inlets are protected from frontal moving debris, ensuring that sparks or water do not come into direct contact with the filter. It is ex-approved and can be used in ex-zones 1, 2, 21 and 22.
Applications: Pharmaceuticals, chemical, metalworking, painting, Laboratories, etc.
Add to Cart
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Drager X-plore® 8500 Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) helps to recognize and select the correct minimum flow rate automatically, avoiding leakages caused due to insufficient flow rates. The filter system features a plug-and-go exchange. In addition to the optical and acoustical alarm, this PAPR unit is also equipped with a vibration alarm.
Features of Drager X-plore® 8500 PAPR:
- Intelligent alarm system Two-step alarm concept with differentiation of the risk level
- Lithium-ion technology Operating time between 4 and 20 hours depending on the working conditions and system set-up
- IP65 protection for optimal protection and easy decontamination
- Filter recognition Advanced sensor technology recognizes the correct filter and displays particle filter saturation properly
- Hose identiﬁcation Automatic adjustment of the minimum low rate for the attached headpiece