Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Cirrus CK 171B Class 1 Sound Level Meter is well known as Optimus green sound level meter designed for measuring and controlling the noise. This CK 171B Class 1 Sound Level Meter uses the latest in digital technology and industrial design techniques to make everything as clear and simple as possible. This Sound Level Meter measures all functions at the same time which helps in the risk of choosing the wrong setting with a 120dB measurement span, So there is no worry about choosing the right range.
This Class 1 Sound Level Meter Features a high-resolution color OLED screen and a keypad that will illuminate automatically in low light, This Cirrus Class 1 Sound Level Meter is ideal for any noise application and measured data is displayed in a clear and simple format along with a real-time noise chart. So that you can see how the noise varies with time. A standard Optimus can measure up to 140dB(A) and 143dB(C) Peak with the standard microphone and preamplifier, and up to 170dB using the optional MV:200EH High-Level Noise microphone system.
Features of Cirrus Class 1 Sound Level Meter :
- This Cirrus CK 171B Class 1 Sound Level Meter has Simultaneous measurement & data logging of all available parameters
- Cirrus Class Sound Level Meter can provide Simultaneous A, C & Z Frequency Weightings
- Simultaneous F, S & I Time Weightings
- Real-time 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Band Filters
- NR & NC values & curves on the screen
- Tonal noise analysis (C Versions)
- Up to 28 statistical Ln % values (C Versions)
- Single 120dB measurement range
- Acoustic Fingerprint™ audio triggering, recording & alerts during measurements for replay and analysis
- VoiceTag™ audio note recording & AuditStore™ measurement verification
- Repeating measurements with manual or automatic control
- Pause & Back Erase functions
- High-resolution color OLED display and backlit keypad for night-time measurements
- 4GB memory capable of storing over 10,000 measurements (expandable up to 32GB)
- Compatible with CK:670 & CK:680 outdoor noise measurement kits
- Measure up to 170dB with the optional MV:200EH microphone system
- IEC 61672-1:2013 Class 1 & Class 2
- LNE, PTB & APplus+ Type Approval.
|Model||Sound Meter Level|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to +60°|
|Humidity||95% RH Non Condensing|
|Connection Type||USB Type B to PC|
|Battery Life||Typically 12 hours with Alkaline AA|
|Power Supply||4 x AA Alkaline|
|Storage capacity||4GB (32GB factory fit option)|
|Dimension||283mm x 65mm x 30mm|