Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
CEM DT 802 CO2 Air Quality Monitor measures COs value in ppm (parts-per-million) and displays on the LCD with three states indication: Good, Normal, Poor. An acoustic alarm sounds once the CO2 level is exceeding the defined level.
Features of CEM Air Quality Monitor:
- DT 802 Monitor checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) intensities with Max/Min value recall function.
- This Air Quality Monitor is Maintenance-free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor.
- Indoor Air Quality displayed in ppm with Good (380 to 420ppm), Normal (<1000ppm), Poor (>1000ppm).
- Visible and Audible CO2 warning alarm.
- Displays Year, Month, Date, and Time.
- Comply with European CE safety standards
|CO2 Accuracy||±75ppm(0- 2000ppm)/±8%(2000-9999ppm)|
|Temperature Range||-10 to 60°C / 14 to 140°F|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|Temperature Accuracy||±1°C / 1.8°F|
|Humidity Range||0.1 to 99.9%RH|
|Humidity Accuracy||±3%RH (25°C/30 to 99%RH), ±4%RH (25°C/0 to 30%RH)|
|Dimensions||110 x 105 x 61 mm|