Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
ATI Q45D Dissolved Oxygen Transmitter‘s optical component is intended to last at least 2-years in the ordinary tasks, except if mechanical harm occurs. Optical sensors don’t require stream over the detecting component so exact estimations can be made all the more precisely in frameworks with low streams.
Features of ATI Q45D Dissolved Oxygen Transmitter:
- Circle controlled or battery-worked
- External 5-17 VDC variant for sun based power applications
- Adapts to Optical or Galvanic sensors
- Submersion or flow cell sensor alternatives
- Simple air-adjustment
- Large, simple to-peruse LCD show
- Display D.O. in ppm, mg/l, or % immersion
- Clear menu-driven UI
- NEMA 4X (IP-66) fenced-in area
- Wall or pipe mounting section
- Built-in PID controller