Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Ametek XP2i Digital Pressure Gauge silicon sensors shatter at very extreme pressure but never deform. They always return to their initial shape and accuracy, even after accidental overpressure. Ametek XP2i Digital Pressure Gauge is Ideal for absolute pressure applications in natural gas and more. These absolute XP2i pressure gauges read in absolute pressure rather than gauge pressure. These ultra-rugged, intrinsically safe, absolute pressure, digital test gauges are available in three accuracy levels – 0.1% of reading, 0.02% of full scale, or 0.05% of full-scale.
Features of Ametek Digital Pressure Gauge:
- 10 ranges – supporting absolute pressure from 0 to 15,000 psi
- Now includes calibration reminders and alerts
- Weather-proof enclosure resists corrosion
- Temperature-compensated from -10 to 50°C
- One “of reading” range replaces multiple “of scale” gauges
- Now available with a discounted re-calibration program
Special features include:
The Same Accuracy at Any Temperature: An active Digital Temperature Return corrects sensor for changes in temperature. Ensure 0.1% of reading exactness from -10 to 50° C.
- Higher Accuracy at Any Pressure: With the XP2i’s “of reading” specs, your precision is always better than a 0.1% “of time” gauge, at any pressure under full scale.
- Easy to Calculate 4:1 Calibration Ratios: With the XP2i’s 0.1% reading precision, your TUR is easy to calculate for gadgets rated down to 20% of the XP2i’s full scale.
- Calibration Certificate Included (Free!): Every XP2i comes with an ISO 17025 measurement report–NIST-traceable, A2LA accredited. This product is internationally recognized by ILAC–with test data at 5 temperatures, showing our gauges meet specifications throughout their full temperature range.
- Pressure Safety Valve Test: By enabling2i this feature we can increase your read rate to 8 times per second. XP2i captures and displays the relief pressure even if you’re not looking at the gauge when the valve opens.
- Leak Rate: On the Dual Line Display (-DD Model), view Leak Rate and Live Pressure at the same time.
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50° C (14 to 122° F)|
|Standard Accuracy Version (-10 to 50° C)||0 to 20% of Range: ± (0.02% of Full Scale)|
|Single Line Display||16.9mm (0.67") high|
|Display Rate:||4 readings/second (standard), 8 readings/second (PSV mode)|
|Capacity||32000 data points|
|Storage Type||Non-volatile flash memory|
|Ratings||IP66 and IP67|
|Power||4 readings/second (standard), 8 readings/second (PSV mode)|