Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Ace 7755 Portable CO2 Detector Is used as the CO2 checker for the air quality index in all workspace, offices. Poor indoor air quality is considered unhealthy because due to this it causes tiredness, losing concentration, and even illness. Especially these days IAQ monitoring and survey on CO2 level and air ventilation, become widely applied in public areas. It is also suggested in some countries for the regulation of industrial hygiene.
Features of Ace Portable CO2 Detector:
- It has a Triple display of CO2 level, temperature, and humidity.
- It is Designed with NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) waveguide technology sensor.
- Mainly Data outputs to PC every 2 seconds for on-line analysis.
- This Detector has an Audible carbon dioxide level warning alarm.
- Big LCD display with high resolution and backlight for working in the Dark area.
- Additionally PC connects via USB interface.
|CO2 Range||0 to 9999 ppm|
|CO2 Accuracy||±50 ppm ±5% of reading (0~2000 ppm), other range are not specified|
|CO2 Resolution||1 ppm|
|CO2 Response Time||＜30 Seconds (90% step change)|
|CO2 Warm-up Time||30 Seconds|
|Air Temperature Range||-10 to 60℃, 14 to140℉|
|Air temperature Accuracy||±0.6℃, ±0.9℉|
|Air Temperature Resolution||0.1 °C/°F|
|Air Temperature Response Time||＜2 mins (90% step change)|
|Humidity Range||0% to 99% RH|
|Humidity Accuracy||±3%RH (at 25℃, 10~90%RH); others ±5%RH|
|Humidity Resolution||0.1% RH|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +50 °C|
|Humidity Response Time||＜10 mins (90% step change)|
|LCD Size||44 x 26 mm|
|Meter Size||205 x 70 x 56 mm|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 °C|
|Operating RH%||0 to 95% RH (avoid condensation)|
|Storage RH%||0~90% RH (avoid condensation)|
|Power Supply||4 x AA alkaline batteries 1.5 V|
|Battery Life||＞ 24 hours (Alkaline Battery)|