HTTPS Secured PaymentHTTPS, the lock icon in the address bar, an encrypted website connection. While it was once reserved primarily for passwords and other sensitive data, the entire web is gradually leaving HTTP behind and switching to HTTPS. The 'S' in HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It’s the secure version of the standard “hypertext transfer protocol”. Most importantly, your payment is also secured.
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Ace Instruments Clean Room Oxygen Monitor is an electronic style flush-mounted oxygen concentration monitor that is commonly used in pharmaceutical clean rooms, labs, enclosed spaces, hospitals, research institutes, mining & manufacturing machinery. The oxygen sensor for clean rooms comes with a 40 mm. Depth back frame & flush stainless steel front plate so it can be easily installed flush to PUF Cleanroom panels or easily mounted brick wall. The cleanroom oxygen sensor is also suitable for use in explosion-proof -flameproof areas in a flameproof container, please contact us for a comprehensive catalog.
Features of Clean Room Oxygen Monitor :
- The cleanroom oxygen monitor measures oxygen levels from 0.0% to 25.0%.
- Oxygen Sensor used is a Japanese electrochemical sensor with a 3 year expected operational life.
- The cleanroom oxygen monitor comes with a clear 4 digit LED display, 0.56” height.
- In-built buzzer alarm for alert in case of oxygen falling below recommended levels (user selectable limits). Buzzer acknowledgment switch provided on the front plate.
- 4-20 mA Analog output for PLC integration optional relay ( to connect to PLC/VAV/Exhaust valve).
- RS485 Modbus communication to connect to BMS/EMS Systems
|Range||Standard 0 to 25% O2|
|Accuracy||+/- 1% F.S|
|Display||4 digit, 0.56” High, 7 segment red LED display|
|Response Time||Approx. 15 seconds|
|Sensor Type||Japanese Electro-chemical type, quick response, no CO2 influence|
|Sensor Life||Approx 3 years, after which oxygen sensor is directly replaceable on field|
|Enclosure||Mirror finished front stainless steel flush plate with MS back box|
|Dimensions||Front SS Plate - 180 X 200 mm (W*H) Back MS Box - 110 X 150 X 45 mm (W*H*D)|