99 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Indoor Air Quality Monitor manufactured by Ace Instruments measures three different parameters i.e., Carbon Dioxide, Temperature, and Humidity with the help of a highly efficient sensor. The CO2 level ranges up to 5000ppm which detects the air pollution level in the surroundings easily.
Features of Indoor Air Quality Monitor:
- High performance.
- NDIR sensors and circuits, ensure accurate measurement and temperature compensation this Rugged Sensor is also immune to intense weather and particulate matter, hence suitable for outdoor mounting also.
- Fast and High Response Humidity -Temperature sensor for efficient operation.
- Easy Wall Mounting option.
- Inbuilt sensors for Temperature, Humidity & CO2
- Easy to carry, Plug & Play Instrument with power adapter (provided along with).
- Remote monitoring/controlling feature with RS485 Mod-bus communication.
- Bright LCD Back-light for better visibility.
|Measuring Parameters||Carbon Dioxide, Relative Humidity, Temperature|
|Carbon Dioxide||0 to 5000 ppm|
|Accuracy_1||+/- 3% FS|
|Temperature||0 to 50 Deg C|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 100% RH|
|Display||128 x 64 Graphical large LCD Display with white backlight|
|Output||Optional RS 485 Modbus Communication to connect SCADA/PLC/BMS|
|Mounting||Wall Mounting IP65 Enclosure with Integrated Sensor|
|Power Supply||12 VDC Input with minimum of 2 amp current rating|
|Enclosure||Wall mounting type ABS Plastic enclosure with Wall Bracket|
|Calibration||Certificate provided alongwith. Traceable to National Standards and valid for 12 months|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturing Warranty|
|Dimension||120 (L) x 79(W) x 57 (D) mm|