Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Ace AI-CL-O2 Clean Room Oxygen Monitor comes with a 40mm. Depth back body & a flush stainless steel front plate can easily be flush mounted into PUF Panels of cleanrooms, or easily brick wall mounted. The cleanroom oxygen monitor is also available in a flameproof enclosure for use in explosion-proof -flameproof areas.
Features of Ace Clean Room Oxygen Monitor:
- The cleanroom oxygen monitor measures oxygen levels from 0.0% to 25.0%.
- The cleanroom oxygen monitor comes with a clear 4 digit LED display, 0.56” in height.
- In-built buzzer alarm for alert in case of oxygen falling below recommended levels (user selectable limits). A buzzer acknowledgment switch is provided on the front plate.
- 4-20 mA Analog output for PLC integration optional relay ( to connect to PLC/VAV/Exhaust valve).
- RS 485 Modbus communication to connect to BMS/EMS Systems.
|Measuring Range||Standard 0….25% O2|
|Accuracy||+/- 1% F.S|
|Display||4 digit, 0.56” High, 7 segment red LED display|
|Response Time||Approx. 15 seconds|
|Enclosure||Mirror finished front stainless steel flush plate with MS back box|
|Sensor Type||Japanese Electro-chemical type, quick response, no CO2 influence|
|Analog Output||4-20mA analog output for connection onto analog input cards on PLC/DDC|
|Buzzer||Built-in Buzzer with alarm for low and high limit violation alert & acknowledgment key|
|Power Supply||24 V.D.C, 350 mA/ Optional 230 VAC adaptor provided|
|Sensor Life||Approx 3 years, after which oxygen sensor is directly replaceable on field|
|Communication||RS 485 Modbus protocol communication for connecting onto EMS/BMS/SCADA|
|Dimension||Front SS Plate-180x200, Back MS Plate-110x150x45 (WxHxD)|
|Warranty||12 Months Manufacturer Warranty|