Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
ABB-V18311H-1829101 I/P Signal Converters are lightweight, reliable instruments with a special proprietary signal conversion mechanism offering shock, vibration, and mounting immunity. For multiple field mount configurations and construction materials, these systems are a simple option for remote areas and harsh climates. Both units are rated as Intrinsically Secure and the metal housing models are also Explosion Proof resulting in a device that is naturally resistant to shock, vibration, and mounting.
Features of ABB-V18311H-1829101 I/P Signal Converters
- A low-mass flapper magnet makes the convertor impervious to contact with noise, vibration, RFI, and EMF. It complies with the CE label.
- The proper metal field mount I / P has a diameter of 5 “and less than 3” and a weight less than 1.5 pounds.
- Both FM / CSA units are accredited as Inherently Safe and Non-Inflammable. Explosion Cases are also metal-framed units. Approvals are available from CENELEC, CEPEL, and SAA.
- Available in areas where extreme conditions are the norm.
- Aluminum and stainless steel models available with epoxy coating.
- Standard 4-20 mA/3 to 15 PSI outputs and 1-18, 3-27, and 6-30 PSI outputs available from stock. Split and compressed ranges are also available.
|Type||field mount housing, rail mounting|
|Input||0 to 20 mA|
|Output||0.2 to 1 bar (3 to 15 psi)|
|Air capacity||≥ 5 kg/h = 4.1 Nm3/h = 2.4 scfm|
|Supply pressure||1.4 to 10 bar (20 to 150 psi)|
|Air consumption||Equivalent to air capacity|
|Overload limit||30 mA|
|Hysteresis||≤ 0.3 %|
|Ambient Temperature||-40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)|
|IP rating||IP 65 aluminum or stainless steel housing unit IP 20 aluminum housing unit, with plastic cove|
|Mounting orientation||Zero point ≤ 0.5 % at 90° change of position|
|Seismic vibration||Meets the requirements of DIN IEC 68-3-3 Class III for strong and strongest earthquakes.|
|Weight||0.25 kg (0.55 lb)|