HTTPS Secured PaymentHTTPS, the lock icon in the address bar, an encrypted website connection. While it was once reserved primarily for passwords and other sensitive data, the entire web is gradually leaving HTTP behind and switching to HTTPS. The 'S' in HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It’s the secure version of the standard “hypertext transfer protocol”. Most importantly, your payment is also secured.
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
MSR MC2 NH3 Gas Sensor Transmitter contains an exchangeable sensor unit including digital value processing, temperature compensation, and self-control for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air.
Calibration is done either by simply replacing the sensor unit or by using the comfortable, integrated calibration routine directly at the system.
Features of MSR MC2 NH3 Gas Sensor Transmitter:
- Digital measurement value processing incl. temperature compensation
- Internal function control with integrated hardware watchdog
- High accuracy, selectivity, and reliability
- Low zero point drift
- Long sensor lifetime
- Hardware & software according to SIL2 compliant development process
- Easy maintenance and calibration by the exchange of the sensor unit or by comfortable on-site calibration
- 4 – 20 mA (or 2 – 10 V) analog output with selectable signal output for special mode, fault etc.
- Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
- Housing for the integration of the sensor unit
- IP 65 version
|Pressure Range||Atmospheric ± 20 %|
|Storage Temperature||5 °C to 30 °C (41 °F to 86 °F)|
|Storage Time||6 months|
|Protection class||IP 65|
|Wire Connection||Screw-type terminal|
|Switching capacity||24 V DC / 50 mA (+ switching)|
|Dimensions||94 x 130 x 57 mm (W x H x D)|
There are no reviews yet.