Authorized sellers in:
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Mextech ST-9283 Digital Thermometer features a large, easy-to-read LCD display that shows the current temperature, as well as the max and min temperatures recorded. It also has a variety of features that make it easy to use, such as a data hold function, which allows you to freeze the temperature on the display, and an alarm function, which can be set to alert you when the temperature reaches a certain level.
Features of Mextech ST-9283 Digital Thermometer:
- Stainless Steel Sensor Probe with a 105mm Length and 1-meter Wire, Featuring an Automatic One-Hour Shut-Off Function.
- Stainless Steel Accessory with a Pocket Clip and a Protective Plastic Cap that Doubles as a Stand on the Back.
- Wire Compartment for Sensors, Data Hold/Test Function Selectable
- Sound the alarm beep when the temperature reaches either the high or low limit
- Battery Low Warning Every 1 Second with Standard Temperature Sensing Duration
- Button Function: 5 Buttons 1. Hiset2. Lowset 3. AL up 4. °C /°F 5. On/Off
|Measuring Range||-50°C to +300°C (-58°F to +572°F)|
|Temperature Accuracy||1°C(±2°F) IN THE RANGE OF -50°C ~ +150°C, OTHERWISE ± 2°C(±4°F)|
|Display Size||41 X 10 mm|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C To 50°C (14°F To 122°F)|
|Storage Humidity||<80% RH|
|Battery||1 X 1.5V “AAA” SIZE OR EQUIVALENT|