Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Metrix Dt 2239 Digital stroboscope is capable of providing the vibration target with an image for one, two, or multiple stillness, rapidly moving target, or a periodic motion object, and can also be used to monitor the motion tracks.
Features of Metrix Dt 2239 Digital stroboscope :
- Wide measuring range and high resolution.
- Digital Display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
- Automatic stop flashing to save electricity and improve flash tube lifetime.
- Internal/external triggering fast conversion; x2 and /2 for fast adjustment.
- Use photoelectric signal for while external triggering, achieve automatic tracking function of the pattern.
- Use microcomputer technology, emerging technologies, anti-jamming techniques, and other advanced technology, it can measure the rotating velocity without contacting the object.
|Model No||DT 2239|
|Range||50 to 12,000 FPM|
|Accuracy||+(0.05%n + 1d)|
|Resolution||0.1FPM(50 to 999.9 FPM) 1 FPM(Over 1000FPM)|
|Display||5 digits 10mm LCD|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40 C|
|Operating Humidity||<85% RH|
|Sampling time||0.3 sec|
|Flash Tube Life||100 Million times|
|Power consumption||About 250W|
|Dimensions||215 X 85 X 180 mm|