50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Metravi MC 38D Digital Motor Checker features such as high accuracy, stable performance as well as more convenient and reliable operations. This instrument strictly complies with the safety requirements for electronic measuring instruments and IEC 61010-1 safety standards during design and manufacturing. It complies with the safety standards for double insulated voltage standard CAT III 600V and contamination level II.
Features of Metravi MC 38D Digital Motor Checker:
- Confirms to IEC-61010-1, CAT-III 600V
- Backlit Extra Large LCD Display
- Data Hold to Freeze the displayed data
- Low Battery Indication
- Auto-Range Red Warning Light
- Insulation Resistance test up to 200M.Ohms @ 500V
- Insulation Resistance test up to 2000M.Ohms @ 1000V
- Resistance: 0 – 200m / 2 / 20 / 200 Ohms
- Inductance: 0 – 2m / 20m / 200m / 20H
- Error Limit: ±(a% reading+ number value), a warranty period of one year.
|Model No||MC 38D|
|Measuring Parameters||DC Resistance, Inductance, Insulated Resistance|
|Resistance||0 – 200m / 2 / 20 / 200 Ohms|
|Working Range||0° ~ 35°, relative humidity is 75% or less than it, altitude is 2000 meters|
|Storage Temperature||-20° ~ 60°, relative humidity is 80% or less than it|
|Operating Humidity||45% ~ 75%|
|Insulated Resistance||Output Voltage is 500V (measurement range is from 1M to 199.9M)|
|DC Resistance||± (2%+20)|
|Power Supply||alkaline battery of 1.5V (No.5) x 6|
|Accessories||Testing Leads, user manual, carry bag, Shoulder strap|
|Display||3-1/2 Digits Backlit LCD, the max reading is 1999.|
|Dimensions||150mm(L) X 100mm(W) X 71mm(D)|
|Weight||0.5 kg (including batteries)|
Be the first to review “Metravi MC 38D Digital Motor Checker”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.