Authorized sellers in:
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Metravi CET-05 Clamp on Ground Resistance Tester is a cutting-edge instrument designed for efficient and accurate measurement of ground resistance. It is a valuable tool for professionals in electrical engineering, construction, and maintenance, ensuring the safety and effectiveness of grounding systems. This Clamp-On Ground Resistance Tester is an essential device for anyone responsible for ensuring the safety and performance of grounding systems
Features of Metravi CET-05 Clamp on Ground Resistance Tester:
- Self-test facility. No need to wait a long time to boot. Ready to use immediately after being switched on.
- Breakthrough relay self-test mode, using the most advanced processing algorithms and digital integration technology, fully intelligent.
- Handheld device, easy to carry. New design, panel operation with 6 buttons, better performance. Loud sound and light alarms; “beep—beep–beep –” alarm sound.
- Improved interference signal recognition indicator. Improved anti-jamming capability and test stability. Data storage: 99 Units. Wider range: 0.01Ω-200Ω.
- Safe, fast and simple to use.
- Can measure integrated value of the grounding body resistance and the grounding lead resistance.
|Measuring Parameters||Ground Resistance|
|Resistance||0.01Ω to 200Ω|
|PC Interface||RS232 (Optional)|
|Jaw Type||Elliptical Jaw|
|Power Source||Battery Operated|
|Alarm||Audio Alarm, Visual Alarm|
|Certifications||CAT-III 150V, EN 50102 Ed 95, EN 60529 Ed 92 IK04, EN-6010-2-032, EN-61010-1, IEC-6010-2-032, IEC-61010-1|