Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Ace IK-HPP-01 Magnehelic® Gauge Calibrator is a perfect source for the HVAC engineer & calibration laboratories carrying out high-precision calibration for differential pressure parameters. The Magnehelic® Calibrator is a lightweight pneumatic pump used to generate air pressure for the calibration of Analog Magnehelic® Gauges, Differential Pressure Transmitters, Differential Pressure Indicators, Low-Pressure Switches and low-pressure Instruments. The Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Calibrator is capable of generating up to 1 Bar (approx. 10,000 mm.W.C.) Pressure & up to 400 mm. Hg. Vacuum, thus making it ideal also for various pressure & rough vacuum instrument calibrations (Using separate Master Gauges).
Features Of Magnehelic® Gauge Calibrator
- This Ace IK-HPP-01 Magnehelic® Gauge Calibrator has a Measuring Range: of up to 1 Bar.
- Pressure Ports: 2 Pressure Ports with Ferrule Fittings, 1 Each for Master Gauge and Instrument under Calibration; Knobs: 2 Nos.
- Unit Selection: Between mm.
- It is super handy and easy to carry at calibration sites with ease.
- This Magnegelic® Gauge is Specially Designed for Low-Pressure Differential Gauges since it has two compartments.
- Enhanced 4 Ferrule-less Connectors for Fast Instrument Connect and Disconnect
- Adjusting Resolution: 0.1 Pascal
|Pump||Static Pressure Pump|
|Knobs||2 Nos. for Fine & Coarse Pressure Adjustment|
|Pressure Range||Upto 1 bar|
|Vacuum Range||Upto 400 mm.Hg.|
|Pressure Ports_2||2 Pressure Ports with Ferrule Fittings, 1 Each for Master Gauge & Instrument under calibration|
|Approximate Volume||400 C.C.|
|Maximum Pressure||30 PSIG|
|Maximum Vaccum||70% of Atmospheric Pressure|
|Adjustment||Coarse & Fine Control|
|Outlet Connections||4 Ferrule-less Union Connections|
|Select Model||Pressure Pump with Master Gauge, Static Pressure Pump Only|
|Measuring Parameters||Differential Pressure|
|Range||0 to 100 hPa|
|Accuracy_1||±(0.1 hPa + 1.5 % of m.v.) (1.01 to 100 hPa), ±0.03 hPa (0 to 0.30 hPa), ±0.05 hPa (0.31 to 1.00 hPa)|
|Positive pressure||500 mbar|
|Maximum static pressure||1.5 bar|
|Selectable Units||hPa, mbar, Pa, mmH2O, inH2O, inHg, mmHg, psi, m/s, fpm|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 ℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to +70 °C|
|Measuring Rate||0.5 s|
|Protection class||IP 40|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Note||Analog DP Gauge/Digital DP Gauge sold separately.|
|Supply Scope||1 Unit of Pressure Calibrator (HPP-01), 1 Unit of Master Gauge (Testo 510, Silicon Tube, carrying Case, Batteries, Instruction Manual and Factory Calibration Certificate)|