100 in stock
Authorized sellers in:
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Lutron SL-4033SD Sound Level Meter offers a comprehensive solution for accurate sound level measurement, making it an indispensable tool for professionals and enthusiasts alike. This Class 1 Sound Level Meter features, reliable performance, and user-friendly design set it apart as a top choice for anyone who requires precise acoustic measurements in various environments. Trust the SL-4033SD to help you effectively monitor, analyze, and manage sound levels, contributing to a quieter and more harmonious world.
Features of Lutron Sound Level Meter:
- Frequency and time weighting meet IEC61672 class 1.
- Auto range: 30 to 130 dB.
- A/C frequency weighting.
- Fast/slow time weighting.
- Peak hold, Data hold.
- Record (Max., Min.).
- RS232/USB computer interface.
- Optional windshield ball, SB-01.
- 0.5″ standard microphone head.
- Condenser microphone for high accuracy & long-term stability
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB.
- LCD with green light backlight, easy reading
- Can default auto power off or manual power off
|Sound||30 to 130 db|
|Accuracy||± 2.0 dB to ± 3.5 dB|
|Frequency||31.5 to 16 KHz.|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50℃|
|Operating Humidity||< 85 % RH|
|Memory Card||SD memory card. 1 GB to 16 GB.|
|Data Hold||Freeze the display reading.|
|Peak Hold||To latch the max. measuring value.|
|Microphone type||Electric condenser microphone.|
|Circuit||Custom one-chip of micro-processor LSI circuit.|
|Memory Recall||Maximum & Minimum value|
|Sample Time||Approx 1 sec|
|Calibrator||B & K (Bruel & kjaer), Multifunction Acoustic Calibrator 4226.|
|Calibration VR||Build in external calibration VR, easy to calibrate on 94 dB level by screw driver.|
|Power Supply||Alkaline or heavy duty DC 1.5 V battery ( UM3, AA ) x 6 PCs, or equivalent|
|Dimension||245 X 68 X 45 mm|