Authorized sellers in:
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
The Lutron PH-222 PH Meter is a pen-type digital pH meter with a built-in temperature sensor and automatic temperature compensation (ATC). It has a measurement range of 0 to 14 pH and a resolution of 0.01 ph This PH tester has a temperature range of -5 to 80°C (23 to 176°F) with a resolution of 0.1°C/0.1°F.
Features Of Lutron PH Meter:
- pH4, pH7 standard solution are standard accessories
- Easy to change the pH value of the electrode
- Temperature measurement ℃ and ℉
- IP67, water proof and protection.
- Auto calibration is done for pH 4, pH 7 or pH 10 or other value.
- Very high input impedance.
- Data hold function for freezing the desired value obtained.
- Provided with auto power off.
- Records maximum and minimum value with recall.
- 100 point data logger with recall is available
- Microcomputer circuit, intelligent function, high accuracy.
- Compact in size, light weight.
- Power supply of DC 1.5 V battery ( UM4/AAA ) x 4 Pieces.
|Measuring Parameters||pH and Temperature|
|Measuring Range||0 to 14 pH and -5 to 80 ℃( 23 to 176℉ )|
|Accuracy||0.01 pH and 0.1°C/0.1°F|
|Resolution||± 0.02 pH (After calibration, meter without PE-12 electrode), ± 0.2 pH (After calibration, meter with PE-12 electrode) Temp. ± 0.8°C / ± 1.5°F|
|Operating Temperature||Meter: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F), pH electrode: -5 to 80°C (23 to 176°F)|
|Operating Humidity||Less than 80 % RH|
|pH Input Impedance||10^12 ohms.|
|Sample Time||Approx. 0.8 second|
|pH Calibration||pH 7, pH 4 or pH 10, 3 point calibration ensure the best linearity and accuracy.|
|Power Supply||DC 1.5 V battery ( UM4/AAA ) x 4 Pieces.|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 4.8 mA|