79 in stock
Authorized sellers in:
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Lutron PDO-520 Dissolved Oxygen Meter has a Heavy commitment separated oxygen test and its head size can connect with a BOD bottle.
Features Of Lutron PDO-520 Dissolved Oxygen Meter:
- This Dissolved oxygen meter has automatic Temperature compensation from 0 to 50 for the sensor.
- It records maximum and minimum reading with recall.
- This DO Meter has a Data hold function for freezing the desired value.
- It has a good LCD display.
- This Lutron DO Meter has a multi-display that indicates both Dissolved oxygen and temperature at the same time.
|Range||DO:0 to 20.0 mg/L ; Oxygen in Air: 0 to 100.0 % ; Temperature: 0 - 50 ℃|
|Accuracy_1||Dissolved Oxygen:± 0.4 mg/L.L,Oxygen in Air:± 0.7% O2,Temperature:± 0.8 ℃ /1.5 ℉|
|Resolution_1||Dissolved Oxygen:0.1mg/L,Oxygen in Air:0.1% O ²Temperature:0.1 °C.|
|Display||LCD size : 29 mm x 28 mm Dual function LCD|
|Data Hold||Freeze the display reading.|
|Operating Temperature||Temp:0 to 50°C ; Humi:Less than 80% RH|
|Operating Humidity||Less than 80% R.H|
|Power off||Auto shut off saves battery life, or manual off by push button|
|Sample Time||Approx 1 sec|
|Power Supply||DC 1.5V battery ( UM-4/AAA ) x 4 PCs|
|Power Current||Approx. DC 6.2 mA|
|Memory Recall||Records Maximum, Minimum and Average readings with RECALL|
|Dimensions||180 X 40 X 40 mm|