28 in stock
Authorized sellers in:
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Lutron PDO-519 dissolved oxygen meter is a scientific instrument used to measure the concentration of dissolved oxygen in a liquid, typically water. These measurements are important in various fields, including environmental science, aquaculture, and water quality monitoring.
Features Of Lutron Dissolved Oxygen Meter:
- Heavy-duty dissolved oxygen probe, probe head size can connect with the BOD bottle.
- All in one Pen type Dissolved Oxygen Meter, easy operation
- Automatic Temp. compensation from 0 to 50 for the sensor.
- The microprocessor circuit assures high accuracy and provides special functions and features.
- Build-in temperature, measurement.
- LCD with two display, easy readout.
|Measuring Parameters||Dissolved Oxygen, Oxygen (In Air), Temperature|
|Model No||PDO 519 Along With Electrolite Solution|
|Dissolved Oxygen||0 to 20.0 mg/L|
|Accuracy_1||± 0.4 mg/L.|
|Air Oxygen||0 to 100.0 %.|
|Accuracy_2||± 0.7% O2|
|Temperature||0 to 50℃|
|Display||LCD size : 29 mm x 28 mm Dual function LCD|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50˚C|
|Operating Humidity||< 80% RH.|
|Data Hold||Freeze the display reading.|
|Protection class||0 to 30℃ for IP67, 0 to 50℃ for IP65|
|Memory Recall||Records Maximum, Minimum and Average readings with RECALL|
|Power Supply||DC 1.5V battery ( UM-4/AAA ) x 4 PCs|
|Power off||Auto shut off saves battery life, or manual off by push button|
|Dimensions||180 X 40 X 40 mm|