100 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Lutron DT-2230 Digital Tachometer is a Handheld Tachometer that is the best 2-in-1 Instrument with Combine Photo Tachometer and Contact Tachometer. This Lutron DT-2230 Tachometer has a Measuring Range of up to 0.5 to 100,000 RPM. This Tachometer has a highly visible LCD display that gives RPM readings exactly to the user and comes with RS232 PC serial interface.
Features of Lutron DT-2230 Digital Tachometer:
- Compact and pocket-sized tachometer.
- The best Tachometer in the world. 2 in 1, one instrument combines a Photo tachometer and Contact Tachometer.
- Photo tachometer uses a Laser light detecting source with, long measuring range of up to 1.5 meters, it is useful in the RPM measurement application where the machine would be a risk to the operator or dose access is difficult or not possible.
- Wide measuring range from 0.5 to 100,000 RPM, 0.1
- RPM resolution for the measured value < 1000 RPM. Microprocessor-based circuit, crystal time base, high
- The precision with 0.1% accuracy.
- The highly visible LCD display gives RPM reading exactly
- with no guessing or errors & saves battery energy. Memory with recall function, the last value, max., value, min. the value will be stored in the memory automatically.
- The use of durable, long-lasting components, including a strong, lightweight ABS plastic housing, assures almost maintenance-free performance for many years.
- RS232 PC serial interface.
- Patent patented.
|Photo Tachometer||5 to 99,999 RPM.|
|Contact Tachometer||0.5 to 19,999 RPM.|
|Surface Speed||m/min. - 0.05 to 1,999.9 m/mi; ft/min. - 0.2 to 6,560 ft/min.|
|RPM||0.1 RPM ( < 1,000 RPM ).; 1 RPM ( 1,000 RPM )|
|Display||5 digits with display unit, LCD, size 32 mm x 28 mm.|
|Accuracy_1||± ( 0.1% + 1 digit ).|
|Time base||Quartz crystal.|
|Circuit||Exclusive one-chip of microcomputer LSI circuit.|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 °C|
|Operating Humidity||Less than 80% R.H|
|Battery||4 x 1.5V AAA ( UM4 ) batteries.|
|Dimensions||165 x 50 x 33 mm.|