In StockIn Stock, However please contact store for precise delivery schedule. Backorder also allowed
50 in stock
HTTPS Secured PaymentHTTPS, the lock icon in the address bar, an encrypted website connection. While it was once reserved primarily for passwords and other sensitive data, the entire web is gradually leaving HTTP behind and switching to HTTPS. The 'S' in HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It’s the secure version of the standard “hypertext transfer protocol”. Most importantly, your payment is also secured.
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Lutron DO 5510 Dissolved Oxygen Monitor comes with a polarographic type oxygen probe with an incorporated temperature sensor. It includes high precision measurement for not only dissolved oxygen and temperature but also for oxygen in the air.
Features Of Dissolved Oxygen Monitor:
- Oxygen(DO), Oxygen in air(O2) & Temperature measurement.
- Heavy-duty dissolved oxygen probe, probe head can connect with BOD bottle.
- This Lutron DO 5510 Dissolved Oxygen Monitor has Automatic Temp. compensation from 0 to 50 ℃ for sensor probe.
- Built in ” % SALT ” & ” Mountain Height ” compensation, adjust the factor by push the button on the front panel.
- Records Maximum, Minimum, and Average readings with RECALL, data hold.
- Use the durable, long-lasting components, including a heavy-duty & compact ABS-plastic housing case.
|Model No||DO 5510|
|Measuring Parameters||Dissolved Oxygen, Oxygen (In Air), Temperature|
|Dissolved Oxygen Range||0 to 20.0 mg/L(liter).|
|Oxygen Range||0 to 100.0 %.|
|Resolution_2||0.1 % O2|
|Temperature||0 to 50 ℃|
|Accuracy_3||0.8 ℃ /1.5 ℉|
|Resolution_3||0.1 % O2|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||Max. 80% RH|
|Probe Compensation& Adj.||Temperature:0 to 50 °C. Automatic,Salt:0 to 39 % SaltHeight (M. T.):0 to 3900 meter|
|Memory Recall||Records Maximum, Minimum and Average readings with RECALL|
|Power off||Auto shut off saves battery life, or manual off by push button|
|Power Supply||006P DC 9V battery (Heavy duty type).|
|Circuit||Custom one-chip of microprocessor LSI circuit.|
|Accessories||Carrying case, Operation manual, Oxygen probe( OXPB-11 ), Pair of Probe head with Diaphragm OXHD 04( Spare), Probe-filling Electrolyte OXEL-03|
|Optional Accessories||Data Acquisition software, RS232 cable, USB cable|
|Dimension||Main Instrument: 180 x 72 x 32 mm(7.1 x 2.8 x1.3 inch)., Oxygen Probe: 190 mm x 28 mm Dia. ( 7.5" x 1.1" Dia. )|
|Weight||335 g/0.74 LB|
Be the first to review “Lutron DO 5510 Dissolved Oxygen Monitor”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.