Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Kromek RayMon10 CZT Handheld Gamma and Isotope identifier is the world’s most powerful CZT handheld radiation monitor. It can be used to detect, measure, detect and analyze radionuclide emitting gamma rays. RayMon10 ® is robust, lightweight, and easy to use; its portability and usability are second to none. The CZT detector provides high-resolution gamma-ray spectra for simple and unequivocal detection. For the first time, high-resolution CZT technology makes User can easily display the dosage continuum in the RadBar ® chart. As presented in combination with the release of the energy known radionuclides the main dose sources can be established determined. Color scaling can be adjusted by the user. The appeal notice that only energy is provided by the RadBar The scale 0-1500keV, while the graphical scale is the same the energy spectrum is 0-000keV.
Features of Kromek RayMon10 CZT Handheld Gamma and Isotope identifier:
- Accurate dose in US or SI units
- Dynamic search and alarm capability
- Automated radionuclide ID for ANSI N42.48
- RadBar® included for spectral dose visualization
- Library of 94 radionuclides. User can add custom nuclides for their application
- Feature locking with PIN codes
- Data exports are fully compatible with Kromek’s desktop spectroscopy software, MultiSpect Analysis®
- Sunlight-visible VGA display shows images, maps, and data in ultra-sharp detail
- Integrated GPS for location tagging
- Long-life rechargeable battery – 8 hours in continuous use
- Library of 91 radionuclides. User can add custom nuclides for their application
- Optional integrated 5MP camera
|Measuring Parameters||CZT detector|
|Range (Gamma)||60 keV to 3.0 MeV|
|Energy resolution||2.0 to 2.5% FWHM @ 662 keV|
|Display||480 x 640 pixel (VGA) 16-bit colour TFT with LED backlight|
|Operating Temperature||–22 °F to 140 °F (–30 °C to 60 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||–40 °F to 158 °F (–40 °C to 70 °C)|
|Temperature shock||-22 °F to 149 °F (–30 °C to +65 °C)|
|Humidity||90%RH temp cycle 32 °F to 158 °F (0 °C to +70 °C)|
|Altitude||15,000 ft (4,572 m) at 73 °F (23 °C) to 40,000 ft (12,192 m) at –22 °F (–30 °C)|
|PDA Unit||Performance is specified at an ambient temperature of 25°C. Operation at extreme temperatures (above 50°C or below 5°C) is not recommended.|
|Water||Immersed in 3.3 ft (1 m) of water for 240 minutes|
|Sand & dust||Totally protected against dust|
|Drop||26 drops at room temperature from 4 ft (1.22 m) onto plywood over concrete ; 6 additional drops at –22 °F (–30 °C); 6 additional drops at 140 °F (60 °C)|
Be the first to review “Kromek RayMon10 CZT Handheld Gamma and Isotope identifier”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.