Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Keller LEO2 Digital Pressure Gauge is a battery-powered compact digital pressure gauge. LEO2 has a piezoresistive pressure cell that has undergone extensive pressure and temperature tests, with individual adjustments for each unit for improved accuracy of 0.1% FS. The Pressure ranges of Keller LEO2 are from -1 to 3 Bar to 0-700 Bar. This has an internal battery that provides continuous operation for up to 1,000 hours.
Features of Keller LEO2 Digital Pressure Gauge:
- 0.2% FS accuracy for Total Error Band (0 to 50°C)
- 0.1% FS accuracy @ room temp (doesn’t include zero stability)
- High Accuracy 0,1 %FS
- Compact Design
- Insulated Piezoresistive pressure sensor encapsulated in an Oil-filled metal housing
- Battery Life up to 1000 operating hours.
- 7/16 into 20 UNF pressure connection
- IP 65 protection
|Range||-1 to 10 Bar, -1 to 30 Bar, 0 to 1000 Bar, 0 to 100 Bar, 0 to 700 Bar|
|Accuracy||< 0,1 %FS|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 °C|
|Compensated Temperature Range||0 to 50 °C|
|Battery||type CR 2430|
|Battery Life||1000 hours continous operation|
|Protection class||IP 65|
|Dimensions||59 x 95 x 32 mm|