Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Honeywell ToxiRAE Pro PID VOC Monitor boasts intelligent interchangeable sensors, constant information logging usefulness, man down caution and approach implementation functionalities, the biggest illuminated presentation in its class, and an unquestionable five-way alert notice framework that quickly alarms both the client and a remote eyewitness of a dangerous condition by enacting the signal, vibration caution, show, and LED lights on the instrument. With an installed library of 190 correction factors, the ToxiRAE Pro PID can be customized to naturally peruse in groupings of the predefined compound. The voc monitor is offered in Industrial Hygiene (progressed) and Safety (fundamental) designs.
Features Of Honeywell ToxiRAE Pro PID VOC Monitor:
- Detects and precisely screens more than 300 VOCs.
- Wireless access to ongoing instrument readings and caution status from any area.
- Unmistakable five-path warning of caution conditions.
- On-board remedy factor library for 190 mixes.
- Man Down Alarm.
- Largest presentation in its class.
- Reliable, tough, and naturally protected.
- Continuous data logging.
- Easy to utilize and keep up with replaceable sensor, channel, and Li-particle battery.
- Fully-programmed knock testing and alignment with Auto RAE 2 .
- Available in Industrial Hygiene (progressed) or Safety (fundamental) designs.
|Model No||ToxiRAE Pro PID|
|Select Model||With Data Logging, Without data logging|
|Target Gases||Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)|
|Range||VOC Monitor with logging: 0-1000 ppm, VOC Monitor without logging: 0 to 2000 ppm|
|Display||Graphical LCD display with white LED backlighting (activated when monitor is in alarm or with a button press)|
|Sensor Type||Photoionization sensor with 10.6 eV (standard) or 9.8 eV2,3 (optional) lamp. Response time (T90) < 15 sec. (Isobutene). Field-replaceable sensor. Easy access to lamp for cleaning|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F to 131°F (-20° to 55°C)|
|Operating Humidity||0% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)|
|Datalogging||Continuous datalogging with a three-month capacity (at one-minute intervals). User-configurable datalogging interval (from 1 to 3,600 seconds)|
|Keypad||2 buttons for operation and programming|
|Alarms||Audible (95 dB @ 30 cm), vibration, visible alarm (flashing bright red LEDs), and on-screen indication of alarm conditions || Man Down Alarm with pre-alarm|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion battery - Operating time: > 12 hours (normal operation, non-wireless) - Recharge time: < 4 hours through charging cradle|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturing Warranty|